Squeeze (Seize) the day with 3-Ingredient Naturally Sweetened Ginger Lemonade!
Made with Edward & Sons Organic Ginger Juice, fresh lemon juice, and maple syrup or honey. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Recipe by @nyssaskitchen ⠀
Quench your thirst with these refreshing drinks, while nourishing the body with lots of ginger, lemon, and maple syrup or honey!
Not only do these taste delicious, but they present beautifully and would be a wonderful drink to be served at a Mother’s Day or Spring Brunch!
Serves: 2 – 8 oz servings ⠀
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Edward & Sons Organic Ginger Juice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey – or a little more or less to taste
- 6 ounces of water⠀
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until well combined.
- Taste and add more sweetener if desired.
- Serve over ice with some extra lemon wedges for style points!
- For a blender-less option: try shaking together in a large mason jar! (Pro-tip: this style would be a DREAM to bring on picnics!) Enjoy!