5 Ingredient Hoisin Jackfruit Bowls
These 5 Ingredient Hoisin Jackfruit Bowls are here to save your weeknight meals! Ready in 15 minutes and loaded with flavor.
This is the perfect weekday meal, whether it be for Meatless Monday or incorporating more meatless recipes into your list of easy dinner recipes.
Jackfruit takes on the flavor of whatever you season it with, so it’s important to season and marinate it to make it delicious and packed with flavor! Edward & Sons Organic Young Jackfruit Pieces are unseasoned and conveniently prepared to make it easy-peasy!
The magic ingredient in making these delicious and flavorful jackfruit bowls is Premier Japan Organic Hoisin Sauce. Most Hoisin Sauce contains yucky ingredients and preservatives, but Premier Japan Organic Hoisin Sauce is gluten-free, organic, and vegan!
Serves: 2 people
- 1 box Edward and Sons Organic Young Jackfruit Unseasoned Pieces
- ¾ cup Premier Japan Gluten Free Hoisin Sauce
- Cooked rice, sliced scallions, and chopped cucumber for serving .
- Add the jackfruit to a bowl and use two forks to shred it into “pulled pork” sized pieces.
- Transfer it to a nonstick skillet and add in the hoisin sauce.
- Heat over medium, stirring often, until the jackfruit is caramelized and has absorbed most of the sauce, about 7-10 minutes.
- Serve over rice with scallions and cucumbers. .