Alison’s Wheat Free Brownies
1/3 cup butter or buttery spread
½ cup Cocoa powder
6 eggs or egg substitute
1 cup Sugar
½ tsp Vanilla
½ cup Let’s Do …Organic® Coconut Flour, sifted
1 cup Chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, blend butter and cocoa powder.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Blend this into the cocoa mixture.
- Stir in the coconut flour until the batter is no longer lumpy.
- Add the chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake in pre-greased 8×8 baking pan for about 30-35 minutes.
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Coconut Flour Recipes Here.
Purchase Let’s Do…Organic® Organic Coconut Flour singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Let’s Do…Organic® Coconut Flour 6 Packs at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com
Photo Credit: http://www.thevegmom.com