Banana Cream Pie Chia Seed Pudding
The perfect healthy breakfast or dessert when you get a lil sweet craving! Made with Let’s Do Organic Toasted Coconut Flakes by Nyssas Kitchen.
This recipe is super easy, contains simple ingredients and comes together easily!
Serves: About 4
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 1/2 cups Native Forest Lite Coconut Milk or non dairy milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Let’s Do Organic Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Sliced banana to layer
- Blend banana, non dairy milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup, lemon juice, and sea salt together until smooth and creamy.
- Pour banana mixture into a large mixing bowl or glass tupperware and whisk in chia seeds.
- Set aside for ten minutes, whisk one more time, and cover and refrigerate for at least six hours.
- To serve: layer the chia seed pudding with sliced banana and toasted coconut and enjoy!