Banana Flour Pancakes
- ½ cup Let’s Do…Organic® Green Banana Flour
- 3 eggs (or replacement)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp sugar or coconut sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- ½ Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Optional: Chocolate chips, blueberries, strawberries etc
- Place all ingredients in a hi-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for a couple of minutes before using.
- Pour batter into a medium-hot skillet and fry in a bit of melted butter (or alternative) until golden brown and fluffy. Flip and cook the other side for about 45-60 seconds or until golden brown.
- Optional: sprinkle chocolate chips, blueberries into mixture while cooking the first side.
- Bonne appetite! : )
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Green Banana Flour Recipes Here.
Purchase Organic Green Banana Flour singles at Edward & Sons store.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com