Gluten-Free Banana Flour Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1 can Native Forest® Organic Pineapple Slices (drained)
- 4 Tbsp butter or vegan alternative
- 1 2/3 cup Let’s Do…Organic® Banana Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut Syrup (or agave)
- 3 Tbsp egg replacer dissolved in 6 Tbsp of water
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2/3 cup Let’s Do…Organic® Shredded Coconut
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 8×8-inch square pan and layer the Native Forest sliced pineapple at the bottom of the pan and sprinkle a little coconut sugar over the pineapple slices.
- In a mixer, beat the butter, sugar, and syrup.
- Add the egg replacer and mix again.
- Stir in the bananas, flour, baking soda and shredded coconut until well blended.
- Spread into the prepared pan. Bake 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- With a knife or spatula, separate the cake from the sides of the pan. Invert onto a plate and enjoy!
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Green Banana Flour Recipes Here.
Purchase Organic Green Banana Flour singles at Edward & Sons store.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com