Grab the recipe below for these cookies made with Let’s Do Organic Cassava Flour and Coconut Flour!
A quick bit of history, did you know that the chocolate chip cookie was invented in 1938? The chocolate chip cookie isn’t even 100 years old! Mind-blown.
- 3/4 cup Let’s Do Organic Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Native Forest Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (we used @paschachocolate)⠀
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a baking sheet with a silpat mat or parchment.
- In a small bowl whisk together the dry ingredients: cassava flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl mix together the wet ingredients: coconut oil, coconut sugar and vanilla extract. Then slowly add in the flow mixture by 1/2 a cup until well combined.
- Lastly, add in the chocolate chips and mix thoroughly. Save some to add on top.
- Scoop your cookies onto the sheet and flatten to your ideal size. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until golden brow on the edges. Remove from cookie sheet and let cool before eating.