Banana Flour Mug Cake
Made with Let’s Do Organic Green Banana Flour, Heavy Coconut Cream and Arrowroot Starch by Gina of @healthylittlevittles.
This mug cake is gluten-free, vegan, egg-free, grain-free, plant-based, oil-free, refined sugar-free, nut-free! It’s moist, and delicious and perfect for serving one or two people.
Pair this decadent chocolate mug cake with a batch of homemade dairy-free ice cream too!
- 2 tablespoons Let’s Do Organic Green Banana Flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons nut/seed butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract/paste
- 3 tablespoons Let’s Do Organic Heavy Coconut Cream
- Dark chocolate chips for garnishing, if desired
VEGAN NO-CHURN VANILLA ICE CREAM
- 1 can Let’s Do Organic Heavy Coconut Cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla paste
- 1 tablespoon Let’s Do Organic Arrowroot Starch
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
If you choose to make the homemade vanilla ice cream, do so the day before. In a blender, combine all ice cream ingredients and blend until smooth.
Pour into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
The next day, add the cubes to the blender and blend with a little bit of water until creamy like ice cream. Place in the freezer until you’re ready to use.
Chocolate Mug Cake
For the cake, add the dry ingredients to a mug and stir gently with a fork to combine.
Add the nut/seed butter, vanilla, coconut cream and gently stir until a batter forms.
Microwave for 45-55 seconds, garnish with chocolate chips and a scoop of ice cream and enjoy!