Coconut Turmeric Chai Latte
Ditch the expensive coffee shops and make your own homemade latte! This Coconut Turmeric Chai Latte is full of flavor and comes together in less than 10 minutes! Made with Native Forest Simple Coconut Milk by Laurel of Catching Seeds.
- 1 chai tea bag⠀
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric (or Edward & Sons Organic Turmeric Juice to taste)
- 1/4 cup Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk⠀
- Add the chai tea bag to a mug and pour over the boiling water.
- Let it steep for 3-4 minutes before discarding the tea bag.
- Stir in the honey and turmeric.
- Then top with coconut milk and enjoy!