Easy, Decadent Cherry Lemon Coconut Ice Cream
From Rebecca Andersson of Azure Farms comes this delicious ice cream recipe. She notes: “This vegan ice cream is one you can feel good about making for your family. Full of good fats from coconut milk, lightly sweetened with pure maple syrup, loaded with vitamin C from the zest and juice of lemon, and absolutely packed with all the health-promoting nutrients of cherries, it’s a decadent, yet healthy summer treat that everyone will enjoy.”
Check out her blog post for details about the cherry harvest and picking on the farm. All images & recipe credit to Azure Farms. Rebecca used & may we recommend our Native Forest® Organic Coconut Milk for your ice cream?
- 2 cups Cherries, pitted
- 2 cans Native Forest® Organic Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Lemon, juiced & zested
- 2 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- A pinch of Himalayan Salt
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together coconut milk, maple syrup, lemon juice and zest, and salt.
3. Add in the cherries and stir until evenly combined.
4. Pour into your ice cream maker, and process according to manufacturer’s directions.
5. Serve right away or freeze for later in a freezer safe jar with a lid.
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Coconut Milk Recipes Here.
Purchase Native Forest® Organic Coconut Milk singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Native Forest® Organic Coconut Milk 12 Packs at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com