Gluten-Free Coconut Flour Brownies
Made with Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour!
These delicious brownies are made with just a few simple ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!
They’re gluten-free and grain-free thanks to Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour!
You can make these vegan as well by using an egg alternative.
We recommend you add chocolate chips for extra fudgy goodness, but they’re totally optional!
Grab the recipe below, also on the back of our Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour bag!
- 1/3 cup vegan butter or butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 6 eggs or egg substitute
- 1 cup granulated sugar (can use coconut sugar)
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ cup Let’s Do Organic® Coconut Flour, sifted
- 1 cup Chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, blend butter and cocoa powder.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Blend this into the cocoa mixture.
- Stir in the coconut flour until the batter is no longer lumpy.
- Add the chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake in pre-greased 8×8 baking pan for about 30-35 minutes.