Healthy Candy Cane Cookie Dough
We’ve teamed up with @thesoulfullproject to bring a festive and delicious holiday treat made with Let’s Do Organic Shredded Coconut and Coconut Flour!
It’s snowing with coconuts! Grab the recipe made with easy ingredients below!
1 Toasted Coconut Multigrain Hot Cereal Cup (or 1 cup oats)
1/4 cup Let’s Do Organic Shredded Coconut
1 tbsp hemp seeds
1 tbsp Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour
2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
1/4 cup cashew butter
1 tsp peppermint extract
Candy canes (for topping)
2-3 tbsp almond milk (add 1 tbsp at a time as needed)
1. In a food processor, combine all dry ingredients (excluding candy canes) and pulse. Next add all the wet ingredients.
2. Process until a ball of dough forms. Add 1 tbsp of almond milk at a time if the mixture is too dry and not sticking together.
3. Once a ball of dough borms, add in a candy cane and pulse until you have chunks of candy cane in your dough.
4. With your hands roll into balls of dough or use a cookie scooper to make a scoop of cookie dough! Top with crushed candy canes.
5. Enjoy right away or freeze for 30 minutes for the perfect texture!