Hearts of Palm, Black Bean, Red Onion and Corn Salad Recipe
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons cane vinegar
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 teaspoon freshly chopped chives
• 1 teaspoon freshly chopped parsley leaves
• 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaves
• 1 jalapeno pepper, stem and seeds removed and minced
• 3/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
• 14 oz Native Forest® Organic Hearts of Palm, drained
• 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 cup cooked black beans
• 1 cup cooked corn
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow bell pepper
• 1/4 cup sliced bias cut green onions
• Mixed greens, if desired, for serving
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, herbs, jalapeno, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Slice the hearts of palm on an angle, about 1/2-inch thick. Combine the hearts of palm, red onions, black beans, corn, bell pepper, and green onions in a mixing bowl and toss to combine. Arrange on a platter or individual salad plates, over greens, if desired, and drizzle with the dressing.
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Hearts of Palm Recipes Here.
Purchase Native Forest® Organic Hearts of Palm singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Native Forest® Organic Hearts of Palm 12 Packs at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com