Hearts of Palm Potato Salad
1 can Native Forest® Organic Hearts of Palm, drained and sliced
1 pound Small Red Potatoes
1 pound Small White Potatoes
½ cup Red Onion, chopped
½ cup Celery, chopped
1 cup Canned Corn Kernels
1 cup Canned Black Beans, rinsed & drained
½ cup Fresh Cilantro
½ cup Lime juice
½ cup Sunflower Oil
Salt & pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a sauce pan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into cubes and place in a bowl.
- Add hearts of palm, corn, onion, celery, black beans and cilantro; toss gently.
- Combine lime juice, sunflower oil, salt & pepper in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Pour over the potato mixture and gently toss again.
- Cover and chill for about 3 hours.
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Hearts of Palm Recipes Here.
Purchase Native Forest® Organic Hearts of Palm singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Native Forest® Organic Hearts of Palm 12 Packs at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com