1 bag Edward & Sons Organic Lightly Salted Breadcrumbs
4 Tbsp butter or buttery spread
1 cup Onions (or ½ cup onions & ½ cup celery)
½ cup Finely chopped fresh parsley
½ tsp Sage
½ tsp Thyme
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
¼ cube Edward & Sons Not-Chick’n or Not-Beef cube dissolved in ½ cup hot water
- In a pan melt the 4 tablespoons butter or Vegan alternative.
- Add the onions (or onion/celery combination) and cook until tender but not brown (approximately 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in the parsley, sage, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the croutons and mix well.
- Stir in 1/3 – 1/2 cup of the broth.
- For stuffing you may now use as is.
- If baking separately, you may want to moisten with a little more broth before putting the mixture in a shallow buttered baking dish and baking at 350ºF.
- Bake for 25-40 minutes until a crust has formed on top.
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Croutons Recipes Here.
Purchase Edward & Sons™ Organic Croutons singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Edward & Sons™ Organic Croutons 6 Packs at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com