Homemade Apple Cinnamon Donut Cereal
Made with Native Forest Organic Virgin Coconut Oil by @delight.fuel
Have you ever thought to make your own cereal? Today is your day!
This delicious homemade cereal is gluten-free and made with healthy ingredients like Native Forest Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
Simply, make the batter and pipe it into a mini donut mold and bake!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
1 organic egg
3/4 cup gluten free flour
¼ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ cup plant based milk
2-3 tbsp Native Forest Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (melted and cooled)
¼ tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener (sub with coconut sugar or cane sugar)
coconut oil spray
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a mini donut mold with coconut oil.
2. In a medium sized bowl mix together coconut sugar, gluten-free flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together melted coconut oil, egg and milk. Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Transfer into a ziploc or piping bag and pipe dough into donut mold (3/4th full).
4. Bake in the oven for about 5-6 minutes. Remove from the oven and let mini donuts sit in the mold for a few minutes.
5. In a bowl or ziploc bag add monk fruit sweetener/granulated sugar and cinnamon.
6. Remove donuts from mold, spray each with coconut oil spray and transfer into the ziploc bag/bowl. Shake/mix until the donut is fully coated.
7. Enjoy with fresh plant-based milk. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.