Iced Toasted Coconut Milk Latte
Iced Latte’s are the perfect way to cool down in the summer heat! This Iced Toasted Coconut Milk Latte is full of nutty coconut flavor and sweetened naturally with dates.
- 2 cups Let’s Do Organic Toasted Coconut Flakes
- 4 pitted medjool dates
- 1-2 shots of espresso or ¼ cup strong coffee, per drink
- Add the toasted coconut to a lidded container and cover it with water. Pop it in the fridge overnight.
- Drain the soaked coconut and add it to the blender along with the dates and 3 cups of water. Blend on high until the coconut is broken down and the mixture is creamy.
- Pour the toasted coconut milk through a nut milk bag and discard the pulp.
- Pour one cup of the milk into a glass over ice. Top with espresso and enjoy!