1 package Edward & Sons™ Shredded Organic Young Jackfruit
1 cube Edward & Sons™ Not-Beef Bouillon Cubes
½ tsp The Wizard’s® Vegan Worcestershire Sauce
½ cup water
2 tsp granulated garlic (or 1 large clove, minced)
Salt and pepper to taste
4 tsp Let’s Do…Organic® Arrowroot Starch
3 tsp Let’s Do…Organic® Potato Starch
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
• In a frying or sauce pan, bring Jackfruit, Not-Beef cube, Worcestershire sauce and water to a boil.
• Reduce heat to med-high and continue to cook until the liquid is almost gone.
• Remove from heat and allow to cool. Drain the jackfruit to remove most of the remaining liquid.
• In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients (except oil) and form balls from the mixture.
• Preheat frying pan with oil at medium heat.
• Fry meatballs on all sides until golden brown.
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Jackfruit Recipes Here.
Purchase Native Forest® Organic Jackfruit singles at Edward & Sons store.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com