Mango Mint Granita
This Mango Mint Granita will most likely make you want to hop on a plane to a tropical destination! The perfect healthy 4-ingredient dessert to enjoy all summer long.
- 14 oz Native Forest Organic Mango Chunks
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp sugar (or maple syrup/honey) *this is optional but makes for a sweeter dessert.
- Add all of your ingredients to a blender including the canned mango, mint, lime juice, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended ingredients into a shallow pan. I used an 8*8 ceramic brownie pan, but any pan works. Place the pan into the freezer for 6+ hours until the mango mixture is completely frozen.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and use a fork to scrape the frozen mango mint mixture out of the pan.
- Place the granita into a serving dish and top with additional fresh mango and mint to serve. Enjoy!