Mango Tapioca Pudding
This dreamboat dessert is a layer of tapioca pudding made extra luscious with creamy coconut milk and flecked with pieces of tropical coconut! Made with Native Forest Coconut Milk, Native Forest Organic Mango Chunks, Let’s Do Organic Shredded Coconut and Let’s Do Organic Tapioca Granules by Catching Seeds
Topped with juicy mango, zippy lime zest, and sweet honey, this is a dessert you won’t want to miss! It’s paleo, vegan, and secretly healthy!
- 2 cans Native Forest Classic Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Let’s Do Organic Tapioca Granules
- ½ cup Let’s Do Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 can Native Forest Organic Mango Chunks
- Zest of 1 lime
- Extra honey for drizzling on top
- Add the coconut milk to a saucepan and heat over medium heat until simmers. Add in the tapioca and shredded coconut and cook for 15 minutes, stirring often. Add in the honey and transfer it to the fridge to set up.
- Spoon the tapioca pudding into bowls, top with mango chunks, lime zest, and a drizzle of honey. Enjoy!