No Bake Chocolate Banana Flour Bites
Have you tried Green Banana Flour before? The main ingredient in this treat is green banana flour but you’d never be able to guess!
Let’s Do Organic Green Banana Flour has a mild-nutty taste with close to no banana flavor as we pick the bananas before their starch turns to sugar.
This recipe is so easy, yet so delicious! They taste like chocolate truffles!
- 3 Tbsp Let’s Do Organic® Green Banana Flour
- 3 Tbsp Native Forest® Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp nut butter (we like cashew)
- 3 Tbsp agave syrup
- Let’s Do Organic® Shredded Coconut for rolling balls in
- Optional: Chopped almonds, walnuts, pecans, raisins, dried cranberries
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients (minus the shredded coconut) and mix well.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut onto a plate. With a tablespoon, take batter and roll into balls. Then roll the balls in the shredded coconut until well coated.
- Refrigerate and enjoy! Yields: 4-8 tasty bites (depending on size).