5 ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These super easy cookies are the bees knees. Seriously guys. 5 ingredients, easy as pie, throw the ingredients in a bowl and mix! That’s it! Made with Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour by @nyssaskitchen
These delicious and easy cookies are gluten-free, vegan, and paleo-friendly!
You can spice it up a notch and dip these babies into chocolate, top ’em with sea salt flakes.. and BAM! You have yourself a NO BAKE cookie that tastes like a CHOCOLATE PB CUP!
- 1 cup peanut butter (or almond butter for a paleo version)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt for unsalted peanut butter, about 1/4 teaspoon sea salt for salted peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour⠀
- Mix everything together in a large bowl until well combined. Set aside for about 5 minutes so the coconut flour can absorb any remaining moisture in the dough.
- If, after 5 minutes the dough still seems too sticky, add a little more coconut flour, about 1 teaspoon at a time. It is super absorbent, so don’t overdo it.
- Once dough is the consistency of a thick cookie dough, roll into 1 inch size balls. Gently press to shape and flatten with your fingers and then make criss cross marks with the tongs of a fork.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. If you want to take the cookies to the next level you can dip and drizzle them with your favorite melted chocolate! If adding chocolate move back to the refrigerator so they can set before digging in.
- A sprinkle of flaky sea salt to finish them off never hurt anything, either 😉