No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
This delicious cheesecake is made with Let’s Do Organic Heavy Coconut Cream and is perfect for all your fall festivities!
The crust is made with sprouted pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, medjool dates and molasses.
And a delicious filling made of pumpkin puree, Let’s Do Organic Heavy Coconut Cream, raw cashews and more.
This dessert is perfect for fall, Thanksgiving or the holidays and is super easy to make!
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup raw cashews (soak cashews in water overnight or in boiling water for an hour before)
- 1 can Let’s Do Organic Heavy Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Cinnamon to taste
- All spice to taste
- Pumpkin pie spice or syrup to taste
- 1 cup Go Raw Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 3/4 cup Go Raw Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Coconut whipped cream
- Prepare a springform pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until well combined and a dough begins to form. It should be a little crumbly like a pie crust.
- Press dough into a springform pan and freeze while preparing the filling.
- For the filling, combine all the ingredients in a high speed blender until well blended.
- Remove crust from freezer and pour filling on top. Decorate with pecans and freeze preferably overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Slice and serve with coconut whipped cream and enjoy!