No-Bake Pumpkin Peanut Butter Bars
Made with Let’s Do Organic Cassava Flour and Coconut Flour!
These delicious fall-inspired bars are made with healthy ingredients and you don’t even need to turn the oven on!
Sprinkle a generous layer of cinnamon over for the perfect pumpkin treat!
These come together with cassava flour, peanut butter, and pumpkin.
They are made grain-free and gluten-free thanks to Let’s Do Organic Cassava Flour!
- 1 1/3 cup Let’s Do Organic Cassava Flour
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pumpin purée
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour
- 1-1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice syrup (optional but recommended)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Native Forest Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice syrup (optional)
- Add the wet ingredients into a medium bowl, peanut butter, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and pumpkin spice syrup. Whisk until combined.
- Then add in the dry ingredients: cassava flour, coconut flour and pumpkin pie spice. Use a spatula to form incorporate the wet and the dry until a ball of dough forms. It should be not too wet but not too dry. Add in an extra 1 tbsp of coconut flour if it’s too dry, if too wet try adding 1 tbsp of dairy-free milk.
- Press the dough into a pan with parchment paper and place in the freezer.
- Next, melt your chocolate chips, coconut oil and pumpkin spice syrup in a double boiler or microwave.
- Remove bars from the freezer and pour the chocolate over top.
- Place back in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and thaw before slicing into bars. Enjoy!