No-Bake Vegan Blueberry Fudge
This no-bake fudge is fruity, rich, just lightly sweetened, and perfectly purple. Pop it in the fridge overnight and have yourself a healthy treat the next day!
- 1.5 cups (180g) blueberries
- 1/2 cup (60g) raw cashews, soaked and drained
- 3/4 cup (200g)
- Let’s Do Organic Creamed Coconut
- 3 tbsp (60g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Puree the blueberries. Remove 1/4 cup and set aside.
- Add the soaked cashews, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Heat the creamed coconut in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Stir in the blueberry cashew mixture.
- Transfer to a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Dollop in the extra blueberry puree and swirl.
- Sprinkle the top with Let’s Do Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (optional).
- Freeze overnight.
- Cut into squares and enjoy. Keep leftovers in the freezer.