One Bowl Chocolate Almond Energy Bites
These energy bites are made with wholesome and simple ingredients that you probably already have stocked in your pantry like: almond butter, maple syrup, cacao powder, vanilla extract, sea salt, and the most important ingredient: Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour Recipe by Nyssas Kitchen
Sink your teeth into these soft, almost dessert-like energy bites!
The outside makes for a soft but nutty crunch, think Lara Bars in ball form!
Yields: 18-22 energy bites
- 11/2 cups almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- about 1 cup sliced almonds, chopped or pulsed in the food processor (optional)
- Mix all ingredients except for sliced almonds together in a bowl until well combined. The “dough” will be pretty thick. If it becomes too thick to stir with a spoon knead it with your hands until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Roll into 1 inch sized balls. If using sliced almond