glutendairyfreedom has published this great Coconut Flour Flatbread recipe– may we recommend our Let’s Do…Organic® Coconut Flour?
“Thick, soft coconut flour flatbread. Perfect for sandwiches, toast, whatever you wanna put on them. I’ll warn you though, if you don’t like coconut flour, then this recipe isn’t for you.”
Coconut Flour Flatbread
vegan option + gluten free
Modified from Foodie Fiasco’s version
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (try Let’s Do…Organic® Coconut Flour)
- 1/8 tsp salt (or omit)
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs or for vegan version, 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond)
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Add eggs and milk. Stir. The batter will thicken up as you do this.
- With a spoon, scoop out some of the batter and spread it onto a greased pan. Cook until both sides are golden brown (or crispy, if you like it that way). Be careful when flipping.
- Enjoy! You can put almond butter on it as illustrated by the below photo, or put fruit on it, lunch meat, eggs, whatever you’d like. Feel free to customize the recipe by adding vanilla extract or another extract or different herbs or spices. If you do, comment below! 🙂
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Coconut Recipes Here.
Purchase Let’s Do…Organic® Organic Coconut singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Lets Do…Organic® Organic Coconut In Bulk at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.