This Mama Cooks! has published this great recipe using our Native Forest® Organic Light Coconut Milk:
Sugar Free Orange Coconut Popsicles
Makes 6 to 7 popsicles depending on the size of molds used
- 2 Sunkist Valencia oranges, peeled, segmented and seeds removed
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup canned, light coconut milk (I used organic Native Forest® Light Coconut Milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia extract (I used NOW Foods organic liquid stevia)
- Combine ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight (at least 8 hours).
- To release popsicles, place molds under running hot water until popsicle releases.
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Coconut Milk Recipes Here.
Purchase Native Forest® Organic Coconut Milk singles at Edward & Sons store.
Purchase Native Forest® Organic Coconut Milk 12 Packs at Amazon.com.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com