Banana Flour Flatbread
- 1 cup Native Forest® Organic Coconut Milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Let’s Do…Organic® Green Banana Flour
- 1/2 cup Let’s Do…Organic® Tapioca Starch (Flour)
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp fine grain sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth. Let batter rest for 5-10 minutes to allow time for the flour absorb the liquid and the baking powder to activate.
- Slowly pour some batter in a frying pan over a med-high heat allowing it to creep to the edges. Fry for about 5 minutes. When bubbles form and pop, it is time to flip with a spatula and cook the other side.
- Great served with hummus !
Click here for printer friendly version
Find Great Organic Green Banana Flour Recipes Here.
Purchase Organic Green Banana Flour singles at Edward & Sons store.
Click Here to find a store near you.
Republished by EdwardandSons.com