Paleo Nut Butter Stuffed Brownie Cookies
Made with Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour by @delight.fuel
If you love brownies and nut butter then you will love these cookies!
They are made paleo and grain-free with Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour!
In the inside of them you will find a nut butter center!
They are indulgently rich and super chocolatey with the perfect ratio of nut butter!
Get the recipe below!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Additional Time: 3 hours
2 tbsp almond flour
1/4 cup Let’s Do It Organic Coconut Flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup tahini (creamy)
3 oz unsweetened/stevia sweetened chocolate, melted and cooled (sub with semi-sweet chocolate)
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
Nut Butter Filling
2/3 cup mixed nut butter, smooth (sub with almond butter, peanut butter, etc.)
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl add coconut sugar, tahini, egg and melted chocolate. Stir with a spatula until combined.
3. Add baking soda, almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder and salt. Stir until completely smooth. Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl mix nut butter and coconut sugar until combined. Set in the freezer for about 2-3 hours until nut butter is shapeable.
5. Form nut butter mixture into 8-10 similar shaped balls and set aside.
6. Out of the brownie cookie dough shape equally sized 8-10 balls. Make a crater in the center of the dough with your thumb. Add one ball of nut butter and gently press into the crater. Form the dough into a ball around the nut butter, fully concealing the nut butter in the center.
7. Place each nut butter filled cookie dough onto the lined baking sheet. Gently press on each cookie dough ball and bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.
8. Let cool for a couple minutes before serving.