If you haven’t tried these GRAIN-FREE BANANA FLOUR BROWNIES, what are you waiting for?
These brownies are ultra decadent and fudge-y, moist but not mushy, vegan/paleo, and are filled with chocolate chunks and crunchy walnut bits.
Made with Lets Do Organic Green Banana Flour by our friend Natalie of @feastingonfruit
The secret ingredient (ok not so secret) to these grain-free brownies is our Let’s Do Organic Banana Flour.
We promise it doesn’t taste like bananas, give it a shot and your mind will be blown! We pick the bananas before they ripen which allows the flour to have a neutral flavor and makes for the perfect flour alternative.
Doesn’t this make you want to eat the whole thing?
Or maybe just sink your teeth into a rich decadent, vegan & paleo brownie!
- 3/4 cup (105g) coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup (185g) almond butter
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax + 4 tbsp water)
- 4 oz (110g) dark chocolate, melted
- 3/4 cup (180g) almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (80g) Let’s Do Organic Green Banana Flour
- 1/4 cup (20g) cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (80g) chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup (55g) chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together the coconut sugar, almond butter, prepared flax eggs, melted chocolate, almond milk, and vanilla (everything should be at room temperature or warmer, otherwise the chocolate will seize up and make it hard to mix).
- Add the green banana flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine, don’t over mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks and walnuts.
- Transfer to a 9×9” baking pan (coated with nonstick spray).
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350ºF.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before slicing (they will be very fragile and crumbly when hot).⠀Enjoy, or refrigerate overnight— they’re even better cold!