This delicious thick and creamy vegan chocolate smoothie is loaded with healthy fats, antioxidants, and resistant starch.
The resistant starch from our Let’s Do Organic Green Banana Flour acts as a prebiotic fiber and helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- 8-10 oz water
- 3-4 large ice cubes (3-4 oz)
- 2 oz Native Forest® Full-Fat Coconut Milk or Let’s Do Organic® Coconut Cream
- 1/4 of a ripe, medium avocado (about 1 oz)
- 2 tbsp flax meal (use cold-milled for preservation of fats)
- 2 tbsp (1 oz) organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Let’s Do Organic® Green Banana Flour*
- 1 tbsp cacao or natural cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp blanched almond butter*
- 1/2 tsp matcha
- 1/2 tsp stevia extract
- small pinch of salt
- Place 8 oz water, 3 ice cubes, and the rest of the ingredients into a blender – I prefer to use a personal-sized carafe – and blend until creamy; about 30 seconds.
- If it’s too thick, add the extra 2 oz of water. If you’d like it to be colder, add the extra ice cube.
- Enjoy immediately or store in a thermal cup or in the fridge for up to 12 hours.