Piña Colada Chia Pudding
- 1 cup Native Forest Simple Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp agave or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Native Forest Organic Pineapple Chunks (drained; or use frozen or fresh)
- Topping: Let’s Do Organic Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Add coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla and sweetener to a jar. Stir until well mixed place a top on the jar and refrigerate overnight or until thickened and set.
- The next day make your pineapple puree by placing pineapple into a food processor or blender until it’s your desired consistency.
- Spoon the chia pudding into a jar, then the pineapple puree, top with toasted coconut flakes and enjoy!