Spinach Baby Artichoke Hummus
If spinach artichoke dip and hummus had a baby, it would be this creamy dreamy Spinach Baby Artichoke Hummus.
Made with Native Forest Baby Artichoke Hearts by Laurel of Catching Seeds.
This creamy hummus recipe is perfect for dunking veggies and crackers, spreading on sandwiches, and topping grain bowls and salads!
Pop everything in the food processor and you have yourself a delicious homemade hummus that will be sure to impress family, friends, and your belly! Yum!
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup ice water⠀
- 1 jar Native Forest Baby Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1 cup defrosted frozen spinach⠀
- Add the garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and salt to a food processor. Process until a paste forms, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Slowly drizzle in the ice water while the processor is running. This will make the hummus incredibly creamy!
- Add in the artichoke hearts and spinach and pulse until they are incorporated into the humus, but you can still see chunks of the artichokes and spinach. Serve and enjoy!⠀