Strawberry Cream No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These super easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are the perfect snack to treat yourself to at all times of the day! Cookies for breakfast? Check. Cookies for lunch? Check. The creamy strawberry filling is super simple and made with Native Forest Simple Coconut Milk by Healthy Hacks.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups strawberries
- 1/2 cup Native Forest Simple Coconut Milk (cream part only)
- Granulated sweetener of choice, add to your own taste – optional
- Add the strawberries to a medium sized sauce pan. Let them come to a boil and stir continuously until reduced to about half the amount you started with. Then transfer to a heat safe bowl and place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Add the coconut cream to a large bowl and whisk using an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form (about 2-3 min).
- Beat in the cooled strawberries until smooth.
- Spread evenly over one peanut butter cookie and top with a 2nd one.
- Share with you loved ones and enjoy!