Sweet Potato Mushroom Kale Curry
Made with Native Forest Organic Curry Coconut Milk by @healthylittlevittles
Curry in a hurry with our brand spankin’ new Native Forest Organic Curry Coconut Milk!
This is the perfect, easy-peasy weeknight curry recipe.
Native Forest Organic Curry Coconut Milk features a blend of coconut milk mixed with coriander, cumin, turmeric, dill seed, onion garlic, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, curry leaves and sea salt.
Add in kale and sweet potatoes, or swap for your favorite veggies!
Serves 2-3 people⠀
Prep Time: 5⠀
Cook Time: 20 minutes⠀
- 2 cans (27 oz) Native Forest Organic Curry Coconut Milk ⠀
- 2 tablespoons olive oil⠀
- 2 heaping cups sweet potatoes, peeled and diced small⠀
- 4 oz mushrooms⠀
- 2 cups lacinato kale, washed and diced⠀
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste⠀
- 1.5 cups rice⠀
- lime wedges, for serving⠀
- cilantro for serving⠀
- Make rice according to package directions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil.
- Add the sweet potato and saute, tossing occasionally until they start to brown and turn soft.
- Add the mushrooms and kale and saute a few more minutes stirring frequently.
- Turn the heat down to low and add the red curry paste and saute an additional couple minutes.
- Add the Native Forest Curry Coconut Milk and stir to coat the veggies in the sauce.
- Serve over rice, with a squeeze of lime juice and garnish with fresh cilantro.