Teriyaki Tofu Bowl
This Teriyaki Tofu Bowl is packed with flavor but comes together in 30 minutes for a healthy weeknight meal! The tofu gets sweet and sticky thanks to our Premier Japan Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce!
- 1 block extra firm tofu
- 1/2 cup Premier Japan Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce
- Sesame Seeds
- Teriyaki sauce for serving, optional
- Cut the tofu into bite sized cubes and toss with the teriyaki sauce.
- Arrange the tofu on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes at 300 degrees.
- If you are making rice, now is the perfect time to get it started. Remove the tofu from the oven and serve over rice.
- Top with scallions, sesame seeds, and more teriyaki sauce!