Holiday Vegan Apple Crisps for Two
Made with Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour by @the.fit.peach
We know Thanksgiving might look different this year so we’ve teamed up with @the.fit.peach to make apple crisps for two, but you can double the recipe for more!
This recipe is made with simple ingredients including an apple, rolled oats, coconut flour, coconut sugar, vegan butter and a few other spices.
Top with vanilla ice cream to finish off this perfect holiday dessert!
Ready to dig in? Grab a spoon and eat this healthier for you treat!
- 1 large apple
- 1/2 cup Gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp Vegan butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Slice the apple into small slivers then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the rolled oats, Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour, coconut sugar, and cinnamon. Add the vanilla and melted butter and mix until clumps begin to form.
- Fill two ramekins with the apple slices, laying them down flat on top of each other. Sprinkle the mixture on top of the apples and bake in the oven for 25 – 35 minutes until the oats are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream if desired.