Vegan Coconut Snowmen
These Vegan Coconut Snowmen are perfect for holiday parties, making with kids, or satisfying your sweet tooth with a festive touch!
This easy no-bake recipe includes minimal ingredients and involves zero cooking! Throw all the ingredients in a food processor and assemble! Featuring Let’s Do Organic® Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, Coconut Flour and Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk.
Decorate eyes, mouth, and buttons with raisins and dried apricots for the nose. You can’t forget to add a cozy scarf to your snowman!
Yields: 4-5 snowmen
Prep Time: 10 mins
Assembly Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 Cup Let’s Do Organic® Shredded Coconut
- 8 Tbsp Let’s Do Organic® Coconut Flour
- 5 Tbsp Native Forest® Classic Coconut Milk
- 3 Tbsp Native Forest® Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 4 Tbsp Let’s Do Organic® Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Raisins and dried apricots (for decorating)
- Pipe cleaners or yarn (for scarf)
- Cake pop sticks (for body)
- Place all ingredients in the food processor except for the sweetened condensed coconut milk. Process until you have a dough and scrape down the sides as you go.
- Add condensed coconut milk in once finely processed to help the mixture stick together.
- Roll dough into three different sized balls to create your snowmen and then roll the balls in shredded coconut.
- Assemble balls on on a cake stick. Use raisins for eyes, mouth, buttons and dried apricot for the nose.
Recipe adapted from Veggie Desserts