Vegan Confetti Cake Shake
What better way to start your day than with a secretly healthy Confetti Cake Shake!? You CAN have your cake and eat it too (for breakfast) This refreshing and creamy shake tastes like birthday cake but is healthy enough to have for breakfast? Count us in. Made with Native Forest Classic Coconut Milk and Let’s Do Organic Sprinkelz by Laurel of Catching Seeds.
Our Let’s Do Organic Sprinkelz are organic, vegan, and made with natural coloring from fruits and vegetables!
- 1 frozen banana
- ¾ cup Native Forest Organic Classic Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup gluten free quick oats
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/8th teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 2 teaspoons Let’s Do Organic Confetti Sprinkelz
- Add the banana, coconut milk, oats, maple, and vanilla bean powder to a blender.
- Bend on high until thick and creamy.
- Stir in the sprinkles and enjoy. Consume after blending as the natural coloring in Sprinkelz will lose color.