Vegan Dark Chocolate Elvis Bites
These Elvis Bites are the most PERFECT combo of bananas and chocolate (with a bit if coconut, because duh!)
Made with Native Forest Coconut Cream by @themindfulhapa
The base is made of a perfect blend of dried banana chips, roasted peanuts, medjool dates, and Let’s Do Organic Toasted Coconut Flakes!
- 1 1/2 cup dried banana chips
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flakes
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates (10-12)
Peanut Butter Chocolate Ganache
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Native Forest Coconut Cream
- 1 tbsps peanut butter (+extra for swirling on top)
- Make your base – In a food processor, blend together banana chips, peanuts and 1/2 cup Let’s Do Organic Coconut flakes until fine (try the toasted variety!). Remove from food processor and set aside.
- To the food processor, add your pitted dates and blend for 30 seconds – 1 minute, or until dates have formed into a ball.
- Next, add your base back in along with other 1/2 cup of Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flakes – this ensures you get some chewy toast coconut flakes in every bite! Pulse until fully combined and mixture sticks together (Add a few tsp of water if having difficulty)
- Line a 8×4 loaf pan with parchment paper. Press date mixture into the bottom of a plan and flatten with a spatula so you have an even layer. ⠀
- Make your peanut butter ganache – melt you chocolate chips and Native Forest Coconut Cream in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 seconds increments until melted. Stir in your peanut butter.
- Pour the pb ganache in the loaf pan and spread in a single even layer. Optional: add swirls of peanut butter to make it extra pretty.⠀
- Move pan to the freezer and let set for 1-2 hours.