Vegan French Onion Dip Platter
This delicious Vegan French Onion Dip is the perfect dip to make for parties and picnics, or just a delicious healthy snack.
- 1/2 container Vegan Cream Cheese (We used Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese)
- 1/2 can of Native Forest Coconut Cream
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 2 tbsp dried onion powder
- pinch of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- chopped chives (for topping)
- Combine vegan cream cheese, coconut cream, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar into a food pressor and blend until smooth. Add more acid (lemon juice or apple cider vinegar) as needed to get a sour cream taste.
- Add minced onion, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt into the food processor. Gradually add in more onion powder to get your preferred onion dip. Store in fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
- Top with chopped chives, and serve on a platter with chopped veggies, gluten-free chips (we used Plant Snacks), and Native Forest Marinated Quartered Artichoke Hearts.