Vegan French Onion Dip Platter
This delicious Vegan French Onion Dip is made with Native Forest Organic Coconut Cream and it’s the perfect dip to make for parties and picnics, or just a delicious healthy snack.
This platter features tons of veggies to dip with as well as Native Forest Marinated Artichoke Hearts.
You will fool any friend or family member with this dip, you wouldn’t believe it’s dairy-free!
We teamed up with our friends over at Plant Snacks to bring you this recipe! They make the perfectly crunchy gluten-free chips that are made with cassava flour!.
- 1/2 container Vegan Cream Cheese (We used Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese)
- 1/2 can of Native Forest Coconut Cream
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 2 tbsp dried onion powder
- pinch of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- chopped chives (for topping)
- Plant Snacks Cassava Root Chips, and your favorite veggies for dippin!
- Combine vegan cream cheese, coconut cream, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar into a food pressor and blend until smooth. Add more acid (lemon juice or apple cider vinegar) as needed to get a sour cream taste.
- Add minced onion, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt into the food processor. Gradually add in more onion powder to get your preferred onion dip. Store in fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
- Top with chopped chives, and serve on a platter with chopped veggies, gluten-free chips (we used Plant Snacks), and Native Forest Marinated Quartered Artichoke Hearts.