A delicious holiday cake, spiced to perfection and easy to make! Made with Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk by @astepfullofyou
This Vegan Gingerbread Spiced Cake is soft and has just the right amount of sweetness when paired with a cream cheese frosting.
Not to mention, it’s gluten-free, oil-free, and vegan! Perfect for all dietary needs!
Coated with a generous layer of frosting, topped with chopped pecans, and cinnamon sticks, you’re sure to impress your family over the holidays!
Check out that fluffy cake, spoon right in!
- 2 ½ cup gluten-free oat flour
- ½ cup gluten-free flour
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 can Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk
- ½ cup unsweetened cashew milk*
- ¾ cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp allspice
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup vegan cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup vegan butter, softened
- 2 ¾ cup organic powdered sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8 inch cake pan with parchment paper or lightly spray with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, ground cloves, nutmeg, baking powder and baking soda together.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut milk, cashew milk, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar together. Slowly add in flour mixture. Mix well. Pour into cake pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- To make the frosting, combine all the ingredients for the frosting into a bowl. Mix until smooth.
Once the cake has cooled down, frost with frosting. Top with chopped pecans. Enjoy!