Vegan Grain-Free Blueberry Crumb Cake
Made with Let’s Do Organic Coconut Flour by @feastingonfruit
It’s topped with a cinnamon walnut streusel, making it similar to a coffee cake!
This treat is perfect for Mother’sDay brunch or really any occasion.
The blueberry cake is made with simple ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
Made with a base of non-dairy yogurt, blueberries, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut flour and tapioca starch.
Slice it up into your size preference and snack on it throughout the day or as a perfect brunch treat!
Get the recipe below!
- 3/4 cup (180g) non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125g) almond butter or tahini
- 1/2 cup (160g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (40g) Let’s Do Organic® Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup (40g) Let’s Do Organic® Tapioca Starch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp (15g) Let’s Do Organic® Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (30g) chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Whisk together yogurt, nut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix to combine. Gently fold in the berries.
- Spread into a greased or lined baking dish (mine was 9×6”).
- In a small bowl combine all the crumble ingredients. Mix with a fork until clumpy. Sprinkle evenly over the top of the cake batter and press in gently.
- Bake for 38-40 minutes (the center should feel firm to the touch when it’s done).
- Remove from the oven, cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing.