Vegan Healthy Cookie Dough Balls
These delicious bowls are made with a base of frozen bananas, peanut butter, Nature Factor® Coconut Water, and topped with healthy cookie dough balls and Let’s Do Organic®Coconut Flakes. The cookie dough balls are made by Purely Kaylie with Let’s Do Organic® Coconut Flour which you will find the recipe for below!
• 1/2 cup Let’s Do Organic® Coconut Flour
• 1/2 cup almond flour
• 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp nut butter of choice (peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, etc)
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 1 tsp brown sugar (optional)
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 2 tbsp chocolate chips*
1) Combine Let’s Do Organic® Coconut Flour, almond flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together.
2) Add in nut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix together until ingredients begin to form a dough-like consistency. Toss in the chocolate chips. If needed, use clean hands to thoroughly combine the ingredients.
3) Roll dough into balls. Serve right away or store in the refrigerator within an airtight container.
*Use stevia-sweetened chocolate chips for a lower sugar option