Mint, chocolate, and avocados all in one dish? Oh my!
These creamy, delicious, mini ice cream pies are made easily with just a food processor and muffin tin, that’s it!
Made with Let’s Do… Organic Shredded Coconut and Coconut Flour, and Native Forest Coconut Milk and Coconut Oil by No Eggs or Ham
- 2 ripe hass avocados
- 1 c Let’s Do… Organic® Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 c Native Forest® Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/4 c erythritol
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia extract
- 3/4 c Let’s Do… Organic® Coconut Flour
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 1/4 c melted Native Forest® Coconut Oil.
- 3 tbsp erythritol
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Lightly grease 10 muffin tins with non-stick coconut oil spray or a little bit of oil. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine all of the crust ingredients and blend until thoroughly combined; about 10 seconds.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon of crust mixture into each muffin tin and flatten to fit the bottom with your fingers or a spoon. You can distribute any excess crust evenly among the tins or just discard it.
- Lightly clean out the bowl of your food processor then add the shredded coconut and coconut oil. Blend on high until the coconut sticks to the walls of the bowl; about 3 minutes.
- Add in the remaining custard ingredients and blend on high -scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice – until very smooth; about 7 minutes.
- Note: little bits of coconut may remain, but I don’t find them to be noticeable in the remaining dish.
- Evenly distribute custard atop the crust bottoms; 1/4 c per tin is about perfect.
- Place in freezer to set for 2 hours. Then, remove and run a pairing knife around the edges of each pie to loosen it from the tin. Gently transfer to a clean plate.
- Serve immediately or cover them with plastic wrap and store them in the fridge for up to five days.