Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
Made with Native Forest Organic Virgin Coconut Oil!
Happy October! Hello, Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins!
If you’re looking for the perfect fall muffin recipe, look no further!
Made with simple healthy ingredients, you can whip these delicious pumpkin muffins up in no time!
Pair these pumpkin muffins with your morning coffee or latte for a cozy fall treat!
With delicious notes of pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and molasses, these taste like all of falls favorite flavors!
This recipe is vegan, made with Native Forest Organic Coconut Oil instead of butter, but can also be made with eggs as well.
Get the recipe below!
Yields: 6 muffins
1 cup pumpkin puree (make sure it’s 100% pumpkin)
1/3 cup Native Forest Organic Coconut Oil (Melted)
2 flax eggs (or eggs)
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp blackstrap molasses
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups oat flour
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a muffin pan with liners and spray with cooking oil. This recipe should make 6 muffins
2. In a large bowl, combine your wet ingredients including pumpkin, coconut oil, flax eggs, maple syrup, blackstrap molasses and vanilla. Whisk together until well combined.
3. Next in a medium bowl, combine your dry ingredients. Whisk together until thoroughly combined.
4. Finally add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until your batter is thick and well mixed.
5. Use a scoop to fill your muffin liners. We’re going to fill them all the way to the top and then form a rounded top with an extra scoop on top to give them bakery style tops.
6. Bake for 20-23 minutes or it passes the toothpick test. Let cool and enjoy!