Vegan S’mores Dip
What screams summer more than s’mores? We’ve turned your favorite campfire treat into a dip!
This dip comes together with 3 easy ingredients: chocolate chips, Let’s Do Organic Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk and vegan mini marshmallows.
You can’t forget the graham crackers! Dip graham crackers into the dip and enjoy!
- 1 cup chocolate chips (we used Endangered Species Oatmilk Chocolate Chips)
- 1 can Let’s Do Organic Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 1-2 cup vegan mini marshmallows
- For Dipping: Graham Crackers, pretzels, or fruit! We used Kinnikinnick Vegan Gluten-Free Graham Crackers.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a double boiler or in the microwave, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed coconut milk, stir until no clumps remain.
- Spray oven safe ramekins or a baking dish with oil, pour chocolate mixture to the top leaving room for the marshmallows.
- Top with mini marshmallows, enough to cover the surface.
- Bake for 5-7 mins, or until marshmallows expand and turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!