Vegan Tahini Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches
Made with Let’s Do Organic Cassava Flour by @feastingonfruit
These ice cream cookie sandwiches are the perfect recipe for summer!
The yummiest tahini chocolate chip cookies + dairy-free vanilla ice cream = a perfect summer sandwich!
The cookies are vegan and grain-free, thanks to Let’s Do Organic Cassava Flour!
This recipe will have you remembering your favorite ice cream from the ice cream truck!
Simply bake the cookies, sandwich them between vanilla ice cream and roll ’em in chocolate chips.
Taking that first bite with any amount of grace and un-melty-messy-ness is on you!
Get the recipe below!
Tahini Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water)
- 1/2 cup (125g) tahini
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil
- 2 tbsp (30g) almond milk
- 1/2 cup (70g) coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (70g) Let’s Do Organic Cassava Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup (80g) mini chocolate chips
- 1 pint dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine tahini, coconut oil, flax egg, coconut sugar, almond milk, and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add cassava flour, baking soda, and salt and beat to incorporate. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto a baking sheet (2-3 tbsp per cookie) leaving enough room between them for spreading.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden around the edges.
- Cool for 15 minutes, then refrigerate until completely cooled or even cold.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream onto the cookies, sandwich, and eat!