Alison’s Vegan Tropical Banana Bread
Say aloha to Vegan Tropical Banana Bread! With shreds of coconut and chunks of pineapple you will be dreaming of a tropical island! Made by Alison, our talented VP of Sales and Marketing.
This recipe includes Let’s Do Organic® Banana Flour, Let’s Do Organic® Shredded Coconut, Native Forest® Pineapple Chunks and Native Forest® Coconut Milk.
- 1 1/4 cup Let’s Do Organic® Green Banana Flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Let’s Do Organic® Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup Native Forest® Pineapple [Crushed or Chunks] (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Native Forest® Coconut Milk
- 1 egg replacer (such as chia or flax) or 1 egg (non-vegan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees symbol
- In one bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mash the banana and add remaining wet ingredients. Stir until well mixed.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet and stir until well combined.
- Spread in a oiled and floured loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes (or until a knife stuck in the bread comes out clean).
- Cool for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire to cool completely. Slice and enjoy immediately or refrigerate.